Bungee Jumping 111 meters off the Victoria falls Bridge has to be one of the most challenging, terrifying, crazy things to do. It’s a must do.
Some say it’s the best Bungee jump in the world though it’s not the highest. Maybe it is because of the backdrop of the Victoria Falls or maybe just the fact that you are free falling down towards the Mighty Zambezi. Whatever it is, it is a massive adrenaline rush!
First timers normally do a standard head first dive, but the more experienced try all sorts of flips, backflips and inward tucks etc.
Afterwards you can have a drink at Bridge Cafe.
– It is 111 meters high
– Operates off Victoria Falls bridge the border crossing point between Zimbabwe and Zambia
– Minimum age 14 years
– Minimum weight of 40 kg, maximum weight of 140 kg.
– Photographs and video are taken of each jumper and are available for purchase.
– Bungee do not provide transfers
FOLLOWING COMBOS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Bungee Jump and White Water Rafting Day Trip for 245€pp (plus 10USD park fee to be paid on day of tour)
- Bungee Jump + Bridge Swing + Bridge Slide for 198€pp