…is an adventurous way to explore southern Africa on your own and at your own pace.
Especially in Namibia and South Africa it is a good alternative to guided tours as the infrastructure is good and roads, road signage and campsites/lodges are prepared for selfdrivers here.
We offer 24/7 road site assistance and help in any situation that occurs. From planning the route that suits you best over a complete booking package (car, equiptment, inssurance, campsites, lodges, guest farms) and a detailed day-by-day-itinerary up to support and advise throughout your whole journey. We are your reliable partner guiding you through your selfdrive. As local company we are there on the spot if something goes wrong and offer you service with personal touch.
Contact us Today for an itinerary that meets your interests and budget…
The ultimate camping experience has never been this stress-free. Our fleet of 13 Toyota Hilux double cabs are reliable, comfortable and kitted out with everything you need – and more. From roof-top tents with crisp linen, to camping chairs and tables. Travelling with kids? We’ll even supply you with mini camping chairs.
As selfdrive vehicle the TOYOTA HILUX is proven and tested to be most reliable for the conditions in southern Africa.
Our TOYOTA HILUX 2.5 D4D DOUBLE CAB come with following features:
- Maximum of 4 pax, canopy
- Canopy, aircon and radio.
- Long range fuel tank (147 liters)
- 2 spare wheels
- Additional battery for fridge
- Ideal for extended camping trips around the country & beyond.
- One or 2 roof top tents can be fitted
- Roof top tent with double mattress: – usually sleeps 2 but some parents have accommodated a small toddler or baby as well.
- Other important equipment: 25 liter water can, ground sheet, gas stove, battery lamp, recovery kit (emergency kit with jumper cables, minor tools, a tow rope, torch and minor tools) and spade.
- Cooking utensils: Knives, forks, spoons, tea spoons, mugs, glasses, plates, cereal bowls, egg lifter, wooden spoon, serving spoon, bread knife, vegetable knife, pot, pan, kettle, braai grid and braai fork, cutting board, tin opener and cork skrew.
- Other necessary equipment: Camping table, camping chairs, bucket and bowl for washing/cleaning dishes, cooler box and scoop and hand brush.
Camping fridge (As an extra at N$100/day but if you rent a vehicle for more than 15 days, free of charge) We also supply an electrical extension cord , should you stay over at a camp site with electricity.
- . . . zzz: You may choose between sleeping bags, double or single duvets with a fitted sheet for the roof top tent mattress, pillows with clean covers and also loose mattresses if you prefer a ground tent.
- . . . Must haves: We also pack the following: Fire lighter starter kit (sufficient for 2 fires) consisting of blitz and matches; a cleaning kit—dish washing liquid, dish cloth, sponge scourers, dish swab and strong refuse bag; toilet paper and packing tape, table cloth and oven mitt and also a washing line and pegs..